The Cre8ive Artisans Pod (CAP) is registered in Western Australia as a family partnership (ABN: 30 566 786 714) and operates as a not-for-profit social enterprise. More information: Our Story.
- Are led by a social mission consistent with a community benefit
- Trade to fulfil their mission
- Derive a substantial portion of their income from trade and
- Reinvest the majority of their profits/surplus in the fulfillment of their mission
To help alleviate global poverty and empower disadvantaged people to be respected and valued members of society.
To build a community of socially responsible WA handcrafters who are committed to helping disadvantaged artisans across the globe on their journey to become self-supporting. A significant focus for CAP is supporting artisans in developing countries who are living with disabilities, and single-parent families.
- To build a community hub for WA handcrafters to showcase their creative work & help raise funds to assist disadvantaged artisans across the globe.
- To provide opportunities for fledging crafters to connect with the broader artisan community.
- To promote the creative works of global artisans dealing with hardship on a daily basis.
- To provide avenues to support internationally based, disadvantaged artisans.
Our NFP Character
We pledge that CAP assets and income shall be applied solely to achieve the goals of the organisation and that no portion shall be distributed directly or indirectly to members of the organisation except as bona fide compensation for services rendered or expenses incurred on behalf of the organisation.
In the event of the organisation being dissolved, the amount that remains after such dissolution and the satisfaction of all debts and liabilities shall be transferred to another organisation with similar purposes which is not carried on for the profit or gain of its individual members.
(Extract: ATO website)