Gifting to CAP Shop
Our aim is to showcase the diversity and creativity of professional artisans and hobby crafters living in Western Australia. Therefore, we ONLY accept products created by artisans living in Western Australia. If you would like to gift a product (or 2, or 3…) to the CAP Shop please read the information below and then follow the Gifting Procedure.
On the CAP Shop we currently sell two types of products:
1) SIMPLE products – a unique stand-alone, physical product
2) VARIABLE products – a product with variations (e.g. A shirt in different sizes, colours, or styles). Each product can have its own name, price, & description.
We prefer that you gift unique high-quality simple products or a small quantity of a variable product. Or a combination of simple and variable products. All products on the CAP Shop are sold at the artisan’s regular retail price, rounded to the nearest whole dollar.
You may gift a maximum of 5-10 items at a time, as we do not have the capacity to warehouse large volumes of stock. We encourage our customers to contact the artisan direct if they would like to purchase more of your products.
If you would like to be a regular Gifter, you may gift further items when your product(s) is sold.
One of the main goals of the Cre8ive Artisans Pod is to promote the WA handmade community. In recognition and appreciation of your support for gifting a product(s) to the CAP Shop we acknowledge your support in the Artisan and product pages:
Artisan page – Gifter Artisan Profiles with a link to the products currently for sale on the CAP Shop and links to your website/shop, Facebook Page & Instagram page.
Product page(s) – Your Artisan Tag (business or personal name), and a copy of your Artisan Profile (same as on the Artisan page) in the description box. Plus other information you would like us to display to help promote your products & services.
The Joy of Giving
Research indicates that “the joy of giving lasts longer than the joy of getting” (psychologicalscience, 2018) and that you don’t need to give a lot as a little goes a long way in helping people feel cared for (AFR, 2017).
The power of giving is good for you and your business. Social investment in others can help you…
- build a reputation as a responsible business
- attract new customers as consumers become more aware of the impact their buying decisions have on our globally connected world
- generate positive media and share good news stories
- make an impact beyond your local community and contribute to social and economic stability, peace, and prosperity for everyone
- reinforce your own sense of social connection and belonging